COVID-19: Update – Umwelt Australia Pty Ltd
As greater challenges are placed on our workplaces and communities as a result of COVID-19 both domestically and internationally, we wanted to provide a very quick update on the steps that Umwelt is taking to minimise any disruption to our business and to our clients. We are prepared and committed to continuity of our services in a timely and effective manner with minimal disruption.
Over the past month, we have been busy testing our technology and systems and working with our team to ensure ‘business as usual’. As a national business we are well setup in this regard, and this has enabled us to provide the majority of our team with the opportunity to work from home. In this phase, some of our team also continue to work in our offices, or at client sites, in an appropriately risk managed way. We will however continue to follow guidance and advice from relevant government bodies and medical experts.
In line with government advice to date, some of our other proactive responses have included:
- Providing flexibility to our clients on how we engage in their project work
- Restriction of non-essential domestic and international airplane travel for business purposes
- Adherence to Government advice regarding travel and self-quarantine requirements
- Avoiding business events with large gatherings of people
- Promoting social distancing in our workplaces
- Engaging our team to support good hygiene practices
- Engagement with our suppliers regarding appropriate cleaning measures
- Formation of a working group to continue to oversee and monitor Umwelt activities.
If we can be of any further assistance to you during this period, please do not hesitate to reach out.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, our clients and those in the communities in which we operate is our priority.
We are monitoring global and domestic developments and adapting our processes in response as required.
If you would like any further information, please contact our COO, Jonathan Allan on 1300 793 267 or email email@example.com.