All Umwelt projects are undertaken using our established quality control system that is certified to, and fully compliant with, AS/NZ/ISO 9001:2015.
Our certified Quality Management System (QMS) and 20 years in the environmental consulting industry provides surety of consistent service delivery. Umwelt’s QMS is user friendly and flexible enough to meet our varied and changing needs whilst providing rigorous base controls to ensure effective business operation and quality control.
Project Management Approach
Our project management approach under the QMS is comprised of nine interrelated stages, with the aim of providing consistent value for money, high quality services and project outcomes to our clients and stakeholders. At Umwelt, a value for money, high quality service or project outcome is one that:
- achieves customer satisfaction;
- is delivered within an agreed scope, timeframe and budget;
- is technically and scientifically robust;
- considers the needs and requirements of key stakeholders;
- complies with relevant legal and other requirements; and
- seeks to maintain or increase the sustainability of client activities.
Umwelt’s QMS is applied consistently to all office locations and site activities and covers processes used to provide any service to our clients.