Environmental Operational Support
Umwelt has extensive experience in providing environmental operational support to a variety of infrastructure, mining, industrial and construction activities.
Umwelt can provide experienced personnel to meet your on-site needs. We strive to assist our clients by ensuring that our personnel have the right training and experience to fulfil the role. We have the capacity to find the right person, ready for work placement at cost competitive rates, with a number of our staff having completed site secondment roles.
We ensure that the changeover process from previous to future incumbents is a simple and seamless transition. Umwelt will ensure that the information collected by our personnel is maintained for each client’s site and will provide ongoing training and advice as required.
Our operational support team is well experienced in assisting site environmental teams in times of increased site workloads or where site personnel may be unavailable. Umwelt will ensure that the information collected by our personnel is maintained for each client’s site and will provide ongoing training and advice as required.
Practical environmental experience.
Our team has undertaken site placement roles at varying levels of experience within a range of disciplines which includes mining, industrial facilities, and government.
We Can assist with:
- Support during personnel transition phases;
- Site supervision;
- Regular environmental inspections;
- Environmental reporting including Annual Environmental Management Reports, Annual Reviews and NPI Reports;
- Implementation of environmental management systems;
- Facilitation of Risk Assessments;
- Environmental incident and community complaint management;
- Management of construction projects including vegetation clearing and sediment and erosion control.
We are also able to provide specific on-site environmental advice relating to:
- Construction Management;
- Erosion and Sediment Control design and implementation; and
- Ongoing operations.
Umwelt has experience in providing these services in relation to large scale earthworks projects including public infrastructure and mining developments.
Our team is adaptable and responsive to the needs of your organisation and we will ensure that continuity is maintained while resource changeover or training is being undertaken.
Contact us about your project today and see what our team of experts can do for you.