Umwelt offers the experience and insight gained from more than 5000 projects.
Umwelt’s growth and success is attributable to one key factor – our people! We invest highly in professional development and allow the opportunity for each employee to provide feedback in the direction of our business.
As experts in a variety of environmental disciplines, we are committed to collaborate in a workplace enabling inspired, innovative and cutting-edge solutions.
We have an excellent track record for successfully managing complex multidisciplinary and specialist studies for major strategic and development projects.
Although we have grown considerably over the last few years, Umwelt prides itself on the fact that we have been able to maintain a “small company feel” as well as a very positive and cooperative culture amongst our employees.
The advantage of choosing a career with Umwelt is best summarised by the feedback received at a recent staff development day:
- high ethics / morals / standards;
- diversity of work both in scale and complexity;
- good reputation;
- flexible work conditions;
- work opportunities at regional, state, national and international levels;
- supportive and friendly environment;
- good staff interaction at social events and use of on-site gym facilities;
- considerate leave entitlements (including parental leave); and
- access to Company Directors.